Terms & Condition For Vendors
Last Updated: 25 October,2020
To promote a safe and trusted trading environment, Kartexa.com enforces these polices and rules.
User agreement: –
This is the most important Kartexa.com policy and rule document. All members are responsible for reviewing and understanding Kartexa’ policies and all applicable laws and regulations contained in this legal Policy agreement.
Rules for Everyone: –
General policies apply to all the Kartexa.com members including, Kartexa’ employees. This section includes rules that protect your privacy and your identity. Learn more about issues like the use of profanity, unsolicited email (spam) etc. Prohibited and Restricted Items -. There are many items that are restricted to be sold online at Kartexa.com, including but not limited to such as liquor, adult content/material, banned items such as ivory etc. Find out in our comprehensive list of banned and restricted items.
Pricing Policy: –
You should price your items sold at Kartexa.com to be same as the lowest rate you are selling at elsewhere or even lower but it should not be more. Violation of our pricing policy will result into warning notices and can also result into account suspension and/or store suspension.
Please note the trust you build with your buyers will go away if you artificially start showing higher MRP, so that the selling price appears to be much better deal vs. what it actually is. Artificially increasing MRP is strictly prohibited at Kartexa.com and any violation will result into account suspension.
Keyword Spamming Policy: –
This policy is designed to restrict merchants not to abuse brand names as keywords in product listings uploaded on the Kartexa.com to drive attention from the buyers.
• Keyword Spamming Policy Keyword spamming occurs when merchants place brand names or other inappropriate keywords in a title or description for the purpose of gaining attention or diverting members to a listing.
• Keyword spamming in listings is not permitted on Kartexa.com. The text sellers place in listings must be directly relevant to the item being sold.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
- Account suspension
- Loss of Featured Vendor status at Kartexa.com
Links Policy: –
This policy is designed to restrict merchants to inappropriately add links in its product listings or online storefront to move traffic away from Kartexa.
Merchants are not eligible to be a part of the Kartexa’ affiliate program. Any direct or indirect association with an affiliate will be a violation of policy and shall lead to permanent suspension of the merchant’s account.
Rules about Intellectual Property :–
Kartexa.com has zero tolerance for any intellectual property violations. Please notify us in case any violation has occurred on Kartexa.com with our knowledge and we shall will take appropriate action as soon as such violations are brought to our notice. In general, when listing items on Kartexa, merchants can include links that are solely intended to provide additional details about the items i.e. means links should only be used in circumstances when that information can’t be included in the listing itself. These links include additional images, technical specifications, manufacturer warranties, and other information that can help buyers make an informed purchasing decision. Other links that point to a third-party provider’s Website are also allowed, such as image hosting sites, payment processors or courier companies.
Kartexa doesn’t allow links to non-Kartexa sites or content where other items are offered for sale.
Kartexa continually reviews links on the site and reserves the right to block any link considered unsafe for our members.
As a merchant, please make sure that your listing follows links policy of Kartexa. If it doesn’t, it may be removed, and you may be subject to a range of other actions, including but not limited to curtailing your selling privileges and/or suspension of your account, may also result in a legal action against you depending upon on the severity of violation.
Kartexa’ rules and policies are designed to: –
• Minimize risks to both buyers and sellers
• Support government laws and regulations
• Provide equal opportunity to all buyers and seller/vendors
• Protect intellectual property rights
• Support the values of the Kartexa.com Community
• Please learn more about Kartexa’ policies that will help you avoid breaking rules (including the law) and helps you in trading with reliable, trustworthy buyers and sellers.
• Violations of policy may result in a range of strict actions including: • Account suspension
• Listing cancellation
• Store suspension
• Limits on account privileges
• Loss of Top-Rated Merchant status
• Imposition of Penalty amount is decided at the sole discretion of Kartexa.
This penalty amount is a /Compensation for any default made by the merchant.
Note: You may contact “Contact Us” links found on policy pages or on website.
Strictly Prohibited items Prohibited and Restricted Items Following items are not allowed to be sold/displayed online at Kartexa.com.
Note: –Merchants/sellers are responsible for any legal issues and other liabilities arising if you try and sell these below mentioned items at Kartexa.com.
We will cancel the listing(s) of prohibited and restricted items within 24 hours after we come to know about such occurrence.
• Adult Material which includes pornography and other sexually suggestive materials (including literature, imagery and other media); escort or prostitution services
• Alcohol including alcoholic beverages such as beer, liquor, wine or champagne)
• Animals and Wildlife Products – examples include live animals, mounted specimens, and ivory
• Artifacts prohibited for sale
• Beta Software
• Bootleg/Pirated Recordings
• Brand Name Misuse
• Bulk marketing tools which include email lists, software, or other products enabling unsolicited email messages (spam)
• Cable descramblers and black boxes which includes devices intended to obtain cable and satellite signals for free
• Catalogue and URL Sales
• Child pornography which includes pornographic materials involving minors
• Copies of unauthorized Copyrighted materials whether in electronic or physical form or any other medium which may not be in existence at present
• Counterfeit Currency and Stamps
• Drugs and drug paraphernalia which includes illegal drugs and drug accessories, including herbal drugs like salvia and magic mushrooms
• Drug test circumvention aids which includes drug cleansing shakes, urine test additives, and related items
• Embargoed Goods and Prohibited Countries
• Endangered species which includes plants, animals or other organisms (including product derivatives) in danger of extinction
• Event Tickets
• Firearms, Ammunition, Militaries and Knives
• Fireworks, Explosives and Explosive Substances; toxic, flammable and radioactive materials and substances
• Gaming/gambling which includes lottery tickets, sports bets, memberships/ enrolment in online gambling sites, and related content
• Government IDs and Licenses which includes fake Ids, passports, diplomas and noble titles
• Hacking and cracking materials which includes manuals, how-to guides, information, or equipment enabling illegal access to software, servers, atomizes, or other protected property
• Hazardous and Restricted Items
• Human Parts and Remains
• Items Encouraging Illegal Activity – examples include an eBook describing how to create methamphetamine
• Miracle cures which includes unsubstantiated cures, remedies or other items marketed as quick health fixes
• Multi-level marketing collection fees
• Copyright unlocking items that includes Mod Chips or other devices designed to circumvent copyright protection
• Movie Prints
• Offensive Material – examples include ethnically or racially offensive material or any literature, products or other materials that: a) Defame or slander any person or groups of people based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, or other factors b) Encourage or incite violent acts c) Promote intolerance or hatred
• Offensive goods, crime which includes crime scene photos or items, such as personal belongings, associated with criminals
• Police, Army, Navy and Air force Related Items
• Pre-Sale Listings
• Prescription drugs or herbal drugs or any kind of online pharmacies which includes drugs or other products requiring a prescription by a licensed medical practitioner
• Promotional Item
• Real Estate
• Regulated goods which includes air bags; batteries containing mercury; Freon or similar substances/refrigerants, chemical/industrial solvents, government uniforms, car titles or logos, license plates, police badges and law enforcement equipment, lock-picking devices, pesticides; postage meters, recalled items, slot machines; goods regulated by government or other agency specifications
• Replica and Counterfeit Items including imitations of designer goods; items without a celebrity endorsement that would normally require such an association, fake autographs, counterfeit stamps, and other potentially unauthorized goods
• Tobacco and cigarettes include cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco, and related products
• Traffic devices which includes radar detectors/ jammers, license plate covers, traffic signal changers, and related products
• Weapons which includes firearms, ammunition, knives, brass knuckles, gun parts, and other armaments
• Wholesale currency which includes discounted currencies or currency exchanges • Work-at-home information
• Matrix sites or sites using a matrix scheme approach
• Any kind of services not related to products
• Any other product or service which is not in compliance with all the applicable laws and regulations whether federal, state, local or international including the laws of India Merchant and Customer
Communication Policy: – Sellers/merchants/Vendors at Kartexa.com are prohibited to engage in direct communication with buyers for any pre-sale, order, payments, shipping, post-sale or returns related matters.
Merchants are also not allowed to engage in direct or indirect marketing, communication with buyers at Kartexa.com.
For specific product enquiries, warranties, shipping/delivery etc., Kartexa can intermediate the communication between buyer and sellers.
However, sellers/merchants/vendors should not be engaged in communication with the buyers.
Violations of policy may result in a range of actions including:
• Product Listing cancellation
• Limits on account privileges
• Account suspension
Kartexa.com RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY, UPDATE AND ALTER THE LIST FROM TIME TO TIME WITHOUT ANY PRIOR INTIMATION. TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE AWARE OF ANY CHANGES. PLEASE REVIEW THE LIST PERIODICALLY.